How to Change Mailing Address

Retirees & Beneficiaries

After you start receiving benefits, you are still responsible for notifying the Plan of changes to your mailing address. If your benefit checks are sent to your home, allow at least six weeks' advance notice to change where your checks are mailed.

Even if your pension checks are deposited electronically to your bank account, you still need to update your Plan address so you’ll receive your annual tax forms (Form 1099R) and other special notices.

Change of Address Form for Retirees and Beneficiaries (English version)

Formulario de cambio de domicilio de los participantes jubilados y beneficiarios (versión en español)

Once you download the form to your computer, you can fill it in, print it, sign and date it, and mail it back to Prudential Financial, 2801 Townsgate Road, Suite 300, Thousand Oaks, CA 91361 or fax it to (800) 307-0009. (You cannot send this form back via e-mail.)

Having trouble seeing this PDF form? Click here for more information.