Address Changes

After your benefit checks are started, you must still notify Plan representatives of changes to your mailing address. You may call Prudential Financial at (800) 336-3387 or mail in the Change of Address Form for Retirees and Beneficiaries.

Once you download the form to your computer, you can print it, fill it in and mail it back to Prudential Financial, 2801 Townsgate Road, Suite 300, Thousand Oaks, CA 91361, fax it to (800) 307-0009 or email it to (Signature on form must be handwritten).

You can also visit and make your change if you have registered for the Teamsters Prudential site.

Even if your pension checks are deposited electronically to your bank account, you must still notify the Plan when you change your mailing address. This is the only way to ensure that you receive your annual tax forms (Form 1099R) and other important notices.

It takes at least six weeks' advance notice to change where your check is mailed.