Address Changes

After your benefit checks are started, you must still notify Plan representatives of changes to your mailing address. You may call Prudential Financial at (800) 336-3387 to change your mailing address. Or, if you have Adobe® Acrobat® Reader™ on your computer, click one of the following to download the Change of Address Form for Retirees and Beneficiaries:

English version (Adobe® Acrobat® PDF™, 36K)
Versión en Español (Adobe® Acrobat® PDF™, 37K)

Once you download the form to your computer, you can print it, fill it in and mail it back to Prudential Financial, 2801 Townsgate Road, Suite 300, Thousand Oaks, CA 91361 (new address effective March 26, 2012) or fax it to (800) 307-0009. (You cannot send this form back via e-mail.)

Even if your pension checks are deposited electronically to your bank account, you must still notify the Plan when you change your mailing address. This is the only way to ensure that you receive your annual tax forms (Form 1099R) and other important notices.

It takes at least six weeks' advance notice to change where your check is mailed.

PDFs will require Adobe® Acrobat® Reader™ to be installed on your computer. If you don't have Acrobat Reader installed, you can get the latest version of this free software. This takes you to the software download page at Adobe's web site.