How to Apply for Benefits


If you are a surviving spouse or Plan beneficiary, you need to file an application for benefits with your Administrative Office before benefits may begin. Try to send your application to your Administrative Office as soon as possible after the participant’s or retiree’s death. Click here for details on how to apply for benefits.

You can request an application packet from your Administrative Office.