How to Change Mailing Address


You are responsible for notifying your Administrative Office about changes to your mailing address so you will receive important information about your Plan benefits. Even if you retire or stop covered employment, make sure your Administrative Office has your current mailing address on file.

Change of Address Form for Non-Retired Participants (English version)

Formulario de cambio de domicilio de los participantes no jubilados (versión en español)

Once you download the form to your computer, you can fill it in, print it, sign and date it, and mail it back to an Administrative Office. (You cannot send the form via e-mail.)

Having trouble seeing this PDF form? Click here for more information.